Donald C. Haggis, Project Director; Professor of Classical Archaeology, Department of Classics and Curriculum in Archaeology; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Margaret S. Mook, Field Director and Pottery Specialist; Associate Professor of Classics, Classical Studies Program, Department of Department of World Languages and Cultures, Iowa State University.
C. Margaret Scarry, Paleoethnobotanist; Professor of Anthropology, Department of Anthropology and Curriculum in Archaeology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Flint Dibble, Zooarchaeologist, Ph.D. candidate, classical archaeology, University of Cincinnati, Department of Classics.
Rodney D. Fitzsimons, Architect; Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology, Trent University.
Dr. Melissa Eaby, Assistant Director and field supervisor; small-finds specialist; Researcher, INSTAP SCEC; staff member, Halasmenos, Papadiokampos, Mochlos excavations.
Dr. Christina Tsoraki, Ground stone specialist; Marie Curie Intra-European Research Fellow, Faculty of Archaeology, Material Culture Studies, Leiden University.
Manolis Kasotakis, Excavation Foreman, Kavousi, Ierapetra, Crete.
Drew Cabaniss, GIS specialist and topographer/surveyor, Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology (IPCAA), University of Michigan.
Konstantinos Chalikias, illustrator/artist, Postdoctoral researcher, University of Athens.
Jessica Feito, site photographer and registrar, Classical Art and Archaeology, University of Edinburgh.
Mary Beth Fitts, ceramics assistant and pottery shed manager, Department of Anthropology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Jonida Martini, registrar; classical archaeology, University of Cincinnati, Department of Classics.
Gabrielle C. Purcell, archaeobotany assistant, Department of Anthropology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
John F. Scarry, Research Associate Professor of Anthropology, Department of Anthropology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Evanthi Saliaka, Greek Archaeological Service Representative (Ephorate of Antiquities of Lasithi), Ianos Ike, Ayios Nikolaos.
Dr. Stephania N. Chlouveraki, Chief Conservator, Director of the W.D.E. Coulson Conservation Laboratory, INSTAP Study Center for East Crete.
Doug Faulmann, Surveyor, INSTAP-SCEC
Matina Tzari, Conservator, INSTAP-SCEC
Dr. Dimitra Mylona, Zooarchaeologist; INSAP-SCEC; Swedish Institute at Athens, Kalauria Research Program.
Dr. Maria Ntinou, Anthracology Specialist (charcoal analysis); 12th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical antiquities; Kalauria Research Program.
Paula J. Perlman, Historian and epigraphy specialist; Professor of Classics, Department of Classics, The University of Texas at Austin.
Manolis I. Stefanakis, Numismatist, Assistant Professor, Department of Mediterranean Studies, University of the Aegean, Rhodes.
Dr. Sevasti Triantaphyllou, Biological anthropologist; Lecturer in Prehistoric Archaeology and Osteoarchaeology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Cicek Beeby, Department of Classics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Emma Buckingham, Department of Classics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Nikos Gkiokas, Department of Art, Art History and Visual Studies, Duke University.
Catharine Judson, Department of Classics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Julia Juhasz, Department of Classics, Florida State University.
Kristen Mann, Department of Archaeology, University of Sydney.
Heidi Senn, Archaeology, Macquarie University, Sydney.
Tim Shea, Department of Art, Art History and Visual Studies, Duke University.
Olivier Vanwalleghem, Greek History and Archaeology, University Bordeaux.
- Abigail Dupree, Classical Archaeology, UNC
- Allison Ditmore, Classics, UNC
- Robert Tucker King, Archaeology and History, UNC
- Alex Griffin, Classical Archaeology, UNC
- Jessie Carter, Classical Archaeology, UNC
- Victoria Ryan, Classics, University of Notre Dame
- Dane Clark, conservation, Archaeology, Classics, Johns Hopkins
- Erika Weiberg, Classics (Ph.D.), UNC and ASCSA
- Kristen Valenti, Sociology and Anthropology (archaeology), Richard Stockton College
- Mercedes (Sadie) Sisk, Classical Archaeology (post-Bac), UNC
- Emily Evans, BA, Archaeology and Ancient History, Monash University
- Mary Kate Robbett, BA, American Studies, Georgetown
- Francheska Langebeck, Classics, Trent University
- Charles Hill, Classics B.A., Wabash College,
- Rachel Channell, BA, West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Markos Kapes, Classical Studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Dimitra Skoulikari, Anthropology, Idaho State University
- Sojyung (Sienna) Kang, Classics (Ph.D.), Stanford University
- Kathryn Abendroth, Duke
- Gaal Almor, Duke
- Maria Carrasco, Duke
- Mitchell Mizerek, Univeristy of Illinois
- Benedict Parfit, Duke
- Emily Powell, UNC
- Adriaan Venter
- Emma Fair
- Sarah Hudson
- Shoshana Watson
- Katrina Rozema
- Gregory Bowen
- Rylie Groves
- Arrien Hansel
- Hannah Overton
- Jennifer Sanders